A world in which arthritis
and musculoskeletal conditions
are diagnosed early, treated effectively and prevented where possible.
Our core values
Professionalism: We are committed to supporting our members in their work by providing them with high-quality professional services.
To promote excellence in the treatment of people with arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions and to support those delivering it.Our vision
To promote the key role of the multi-disciplinary team (MDT) in delivering best quality care for people with musculoskeletal conditions
To support Health Professionals /allied care workers in their role as members of the MDT
To inform, influence and facilitate health policy and practice to address the needs of people with musculoskeletal conditions
To be a viable and effective organisation with our own unique identity
- Transparent - We work openly, honestly and independently
Innovative - We look for new ways of doing things and challenge the status quo
- Collaborative - We share and disseminate knowledge and best practice
- Patient driven - We work in partnership with patients
- Passionate - We believe we can make a difference
- Ethical - We work with integrity