BHPR education courses
BHPR organises a range of high calibre educational courses and bursaries. All courses are CPD accredited by the Royal College of Physicians
Please keep checking this page or sign up to our education and events mailing list for announcements.
If you would like to organise a course with the BHPR then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rheumatic Musculoskeletal core skills course for Health professionals
November 2017 | Stoke-on-Trent
Convenor: Sarah Ryan
- To learn and improve attendees basic understanding of rheumatology
- To gain and enhance joint examination and joint injection skills
- To improve knowledge/understanding of rheumatology conditions, assessmenta and treatment options.
- To provide the opportunity to share best practice with drug monitoring and disease management
- To network and meet other health professionals
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at nurses and allied health professionals who are new to the speciality of rheumatology
Delegates will receive 12 CPD points
for a full day of attendance on the course and a CPD certificate will be sent to delegates following the course.
The ASPIRE Modules
||Introduction to Arthritis and Allied Conditions
||Management of Arthritis and Allied Conditions
Who's it for:
Nurses and allied health professionals wishing to develop their knowledge and skills in the management of patients with rheumatological disorders
Post Graduate Diploma in Rheumatology Nursing
Who's it for:
Rheumatology and musculoskeletal nurses and allied health professionals. All of the modules are stand alone so can be taken by nurses and allied health professionals.
BSR education courses
We offer a wide range of courses. Click here
to view the course list and read about the experiences of previous attendees.