BHPR clinical prize
This prestigious annual award is made to recognise examples of outstanding clinical work, highlight best practice, and improved patient care. Applications must be submitted as an abstract to the online conference abstract submission site (OASIS) and entrants must be a current BHPR member.
Congratulations to our 2017 winner Professor Michael Hurley, St George's University of London and Kingston University.
There is one BHPR clinical prize
offered per year.
The winner will receive
|£250 cheque |
|Certificate of achievement |
Rules and eligibility
- Applicants must be a BHPR member
- All applications must be made through the online abstract submission system
- Applicants must complete all aspects of the application form when submitting an abstract - failure to do so will invalidate any entry
- Suitable pieces of work must clearly belong in the ‘Audit / Service Evaluation’ category. Literature reviews, case studies and research projects are not eligible
- The decision of the judging panel is final. BHPR will not enter into correspondence with the applicants regarding the decision
- The successful applicant will be required to submit a short report for printing in the BHPR Newsletter
- Applicants must not have won this award previously or have submitted this piece of work for another award /prize
- Applications which are late, incomplete, or do not meet the above requirements will not be judged
How to apply Abstract submission site is now closed and it will re-open in August for Rheumatology 2018.
Please note that the abstract site will close at midnight and abstracts will not be accepted after this time and entrants will be notified by mid-December.Guidelines
Please read the full awards guidelines