Chris Moran poster prize
This prize is judged by a panel of judges during the BHPR poster session at the annual conference. An award is given to the best research poster or the best audit poster, reflecting both presentation of the poster and underlying quality.
The winner will receive
|£100 cheque |
|Certificate of achievement |
The poster presentation or the oral presentation will be judged and awarded whilst onsite at Rheumatology 2017.
Rules and eligibility
- Applicants do not need to be a BHPR member
- Applicants must submit an abstract to the conference using the normal abstract submission process. All abstracts are reviewed according to the usual ‘blind’ peer review process
- All abstracts selected for poster presentation are automatically entered for the prize
- The prize judging panel will be provided with a list of scores from the abstract reviewers and select a short-list of posters to judge. Thus the award reflects both presentation of the poster and the underlying quality of the work
- The decision of the judging panel is final. BHPR will not enter into correspondence with the applicants regarding the decision
- The successful applicants will be required to submit a short report for printing in the BHPR Newsletter
How to apply Abstract submission site is now closed and it will re-open in August for Rheumatology 2018
Judging of this prize will take place onsite at Rheumatology 2017. Guidelines
Please read the full award guidelines