Distinguished Member Awards
This award was established in April 2016 and is intended to recognise an individual’s achievements ‘above and beyond’ the duties involved in their normal job and who hold have been consultants for 20 years or more.
No awards were made for 2017. Process under review.
- Dr Anthony Bradlow - Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading
- Dr David O’Reilly - West Suffolk Hospital
- Professor Deborah Symmons - Arthritis Research UK Centre for Epidemiology, Manchester & Macclesfield District General Hospital
- Professor Elaine Hay - Keele University
- Professor Paul Wordsworth – Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Peter Taylor - The Kennedy Institute, Oxford
- Dr Robert Palmer – Heart of England NHS Trust, Solihull Hospital
- Professor Taunton Southwood - Birmingham Children’s Hospital