Hydroxychloroquine: efficacy, dosing and retinopathy
Audience: entire multidisciplinary team
Speakers: Prof Chris Edwards, Southampton University Hospital, Dr James Galloway, Kings College Hospital
OverviewGiving you the latest information around hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) efficacy, dosing and retinopathy so you can make confident and appropriate prescribing decisions around this important agent in both rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus (SLE).
- An overview of HCQ efficacy in rheumatoid arthritis and lupus
- HCQ retinopathy – what is it?
- Practical steps for the clinic
- Understand the latest clinical data relating to HCQ efficacy in SLE and RA
- Gain a deeper knowledge of HCQ retinopathy and monitoring guidelines
- Learn to balance benefit and risk of HCQ weight-based dosing