Adult and Paediatric Case-based Conference
This popular two-day clinically focused conference is back for 2021 with an unprecedented two-stream programme and sessions on adult or paediatric and adolescent rheumatology, as well as an all-new joint session for both disciplines, focusing on the eye in rheumatic disease.
Day 1 will also have a session focused for paediatric and adolescent allied health professionals, followed by whole multidisciplinary team learning.
Case report submissions are currently open, closing at 17:00 on 9 July.
Selected cases will be published in Rheumatology Advances in Practice.
- Cancer in rheumatic disease (adult)
- Challenges in bone disease (adult)
- Anti-phospholipid syndrome (adult)
- The eye in rheumatic disease (adult and paediatric and adolescent)
- Childhood-onset lupus
- Steroid treatment in paediatric and adolescent rheumatology
- Paediatric and adolescent rheumatology thieves' market
- Optimising the biomechanics of young people with inflammatory and non-inflammatory presentations (allied health professional)